hdp Building Surveyors
Established in 2004 as an independent commercial building consultancy practice, hdp Associates Limited have been successfully providing corporate clients with fast-paced, pragmatic and cost-effective advice on a wide range of issues throughout the lifecycle of property. They are a team of highly experienced and conscientious chartered building surveyors who are able to draw upon a wealth of knowledge and experience gained from many years of working with commercial property for a very wide range of investors, developers, occupiers and managing agents.
Their capabilities in a CRE context include:-
- Technical due diligence appraisals
- Property liability assessments
- Technical inputs to legal agreements
- Condition scheduling for lease agreements
- Construction procurement and cost advice
- Project management of fitting out and relocation works.
- Project management of alterations and extensions
- Project management of new builds
- Construction monitoring
- Exit strategies and dilapidations advice.
- Re-purposing advice and project management
- Reinstatement cost assessments for insurance purposes
Kursty Groves is a workplace strategist and advisor to FTSE 100 companies, high growth SMEs and Government Departments.
Author of two books and postgraduate professor on the subject of Space for Innovation, she is an award-winning designer and innovator with over 20 year’s experience coaching senior execs through design sprints, design thinking and innovation process – helping them to solve problems and engage with others to inspire change and implement the right solutions.
Find out how CRE Advisors can help you with your Commercial Property move
News & Views
The first step is to undertake a Location Strategy to identify where your business needs will be best met and supported going forward. Your Location strategy will inevitably focus on all or most of...
How can CRE Advisors help you? We can offer a ‘turn-key’ office acquisition service. We can search find and acquire your office on the most advantageous terms. As an office occupier you will be...
This “strap line” is just not communicated nor emphasized enough! This is partly due to the lack of a single unified voice for this highly important economic area. The Thames Valley, a sub region of...